Thank you for your interest in sponsoring ICCUS. Your sponsorship helps assure that the society can continue to make a different in sports physical therapy. You can select one of the below partnership levels, all with different benefits.
- The Educational Partnership is designed to include, but is not limited to, supporting the annual ICCUS meeting, including meeting space, food and reception/dinner or any social activity voted on by the membership.
- An ICCUS member must verbally nominate all potential partners.
- Annual renewal, payable to the society by check in will be submitted in January of each calendar year to the Society Treasure.
ICCUS Educational Partnership Levels
|Silver (unlimited)||Gold (50)||Platinum (3)|
|Exclusivity (see below)||No||Yes||Yes|
|Endorsement (see below)||No||No||Yes|
|Exhibit Table at Meeting||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Presentation at Meeting to Members||No||No||Scientific Presentation to members (15 min)|
|Membership approval||Automatic||75% approval||75% approval|
|Social Attendance||Cocktail Hour||Dinner with Guest||Dinner with Staff|
|Logo on Website||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Access to Member Email List||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Content development||Direct access to society for developing content and any product endorsement|
Gold and Platinum sponsors will be exclusive sponsors for their product category, as determined by the Society.
ICCUS Product Endorsement Program
Platinum sponsors also have the benefit of listing their product as “Endorsed by The ICCUS Society” with use of our logo:
- One product/brand per endorsement
- Must be Platinum sponsor level
- Must be nominated by ICCUS member
- Must be approved by 75% of members
- Products must be sent to each member upon request for testing
- Endorsement remains as long as minimal sponsorship and annual approval
- Previous years sponsor has first right of refusal